Elementix Club S2 Chapter 1- RemnantsTerra and Lila walked through Alfea's courtyard, looking at all the damage that had been done to the school.
The attack had destroyed much of Alfea and the forest beyond, so much that it could not be fixed all at once, unlike
the last time (Mandragora's attack in 'Secret of the Lost Kingdom').
"I'm sorry that I wasn't honest with you," Lila whispered, looking down at her pale pink shirt. "It just felt like a secret I
had to hide.."
She clenched her fists and air-punched her frustrations, but her heart wasn't in it and she dropped her hand. When she
un-clenched her fist, her nails left crescent-moon marks in her palms.
"Yeah, I'm the queen of no secrets." Terra gestured around her and smiled sadly. "I wanted to tell everyone where I
was going- and what was happening to me. I was made fun of constantly because of my 'weird' behavior, and it was
tearing me apart.."
Lila looked up. "It's some of the Lynphean fairies," she whispered. "What are they doing here?"
Terra's sharp eyes pick
Elementix Club Light v Darkness Part 2Zelina tossed and turned nervously. She couldn’t sleep, but she suspected she wasn’t alone.
On the nearby balcony, looking out at the forest beyond, stood Lila. She held a small bottle that resembled her fairy dust- and she held it tightly. Her black hair blew in the wind. It had only been a few days since Lila’s earning Enchantix, but none of them could think about anything else. Lila had turned into a cold, distant fairy.
“Hey, Zelina,” Lila said. She didn’t sound surprised.
How did you know I was coming?” A stupid question, but one that needed answering. Lila’s powers seemed to have changed, too, which was very strange. That never happens..
Fast forward two weeks. The Trix, Karisa, Mara, and Serafina, attack Alfea while the senior fairies are away. It’s just the 1st and 2nd year fairies now, and the battle is not going well.
A fairy named Sabrina gets knocked down to the ground. She attempted to sit up but gets knocked down
Elementix Club Finale Part 1Lila stumbled through the forest, her mind cloudy. She could only remember small details- There had been a battle; She had gotten hurt earlier; the nurse told her to stay inside, but she felt useless and ran off into the forest.
She wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead and trudged on.
“I feel so useless,” she whispered, more to herself than anyone else. “They all seem to be so much stronger than me. Maybe I’m just a burden after all..”
Lila collapsed against a tree trunk and sighed. “I really don’t feel so good..” she muttered. “I’ve done healing spells before- but not on myself. Let’s see if that will even work..”
Placing two hands on the forest floor, she cried, “Nature’s Essence!”
The trees began to shimmer, and Lila felt herself slowly get stronger.
“That’s better,” she said, standing up.
A sudden rustle through the trees made her jump. “Petal Cloak,” she whisp
100 Gods-Goddesses ChallengeRules
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the god's or goddess's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge
1. Baldr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
2. Freyr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr